5 Things to Do in Blue Ridge This Summer
There's nothing quite like Blue Ridge this time of year. With a plethora of outdoor and water activities, abundance of quaint shops, and great restaurants to boot, the town is practically calling your name. Here are 5 of the many reasons you should visit Blue Ridge this summer. As if you needed convincing . . .
1. Warm summer nights spent watching the sun go down.
Check out stellar views from our gorgeous cabins made for the wandering eye:
2. Tubing along the Toccoa River.
3. Hiking the Appalachian Trail or the Benton MacKaye Trail (or one of the many other trails in the area).
4. Whitewater rafting along the Ocoee River.
5. Pontoon and jet ski rentals at Lake Blue Ridge Marina.