North Georgia Cabin Rentals - Five Great Fall Activities
Choosing where to go when visiting North Georgia can make choosing the perfect cabin rentals stressful: it's about the cabin itself, the potential of its experiences, and the memories that are to be cultivated in that time in the mountains with friends and family. When planning your cabin trip in Georgia, we offer beautiful cabins in the woods, cabins with mountain views, cabins with water views, secluded cabins, and cabins close to Downtown Blue Ridge, GA.
To make things easier when planning your activities, we have put together for you the top five attractions that you and your family would enjoy this fall season.
1. Southern Tree Plantation - Located in the heart of the North Georgia Mountains. They grow thousands of pumpkins and Christmas trees each year. During the fall season, the plantation is full of fun activities for the entire family. You can enjoy a nice picnic while the kids romp around on the barnyard playground, kid's train ride, roasting marshmallows, hayrides, animals, mountain crafts, wooden maze, plus much more.
2. Georgia Mountain Fall Festival - This festival runs from October 7th - 15th, 2011. You can visit a variety of arts, crafts & exhibits. They will have clogging, singing, authentic mountain demonstrations, musical performances, flower festival and the Swampmaster show for alligator wrestling. The fall festival is fun for the entire family. Located at the Georgia Mountain Fairgrounds in Hiawassee.
3. Blue Ridge Scenic Railway - Enjoy a scenic train ride along the Toccoa River from Blue Ridge to McCaysville. Enjoy the beautiful colors of the leaves while in the outdoor car, wave at on lookers stay at our cabins - A Rolling River, The Rivers Edge, Outlaw Ridge, Fallen Timber Lodge or Riverview Lodge as the train passes by.
4. Arts in the Park Festival - The best in mountain crafts and fine arts, artist's demonstrations, music and dance. This festival every spring has been recognized as one of the Top 20 events by the Southeastern Tourism Society and now they have added a second annual Arts in the Park during the month of October.
5. Horseback Riding - Adventure Trail Rides really knows how to show you the true beauty of the Blue Ridge mountains. There are scenic trail rides for adults, children, the experienced and unexperienced rider. Private and Sunset rides are available.
The next time you're looking to get away from the busy city, look at Cabin Rentals of Georgia and let us help you plan that perfect cabin trip in Blue Ridge, GA