All of our luxury homes are privately owned. Cabin Rentals of Georgia has specific cabin rental policies in place to protect the property of our valued homeowners. Below is very short summation of pertinent information you'll need to know prior to booking. We are happy to host your stay with us in beautiful Blue Ridge, and hope that your time spent with us will be memorable!
At the time of booking 1/2 of the total is due. The balance will be due 14 days prior to arrival. There will be a $100.00 charge to change cabins and a $50 charge to change dates. Any changes of this nature are granted on a case by case basis.
Just because a cabin is deemed Pet Friendly does not mean that pets are free. (No cats.) ALL dogs must be approved by the management, even if you pay for the pet fees. We only allow certain breeds due to the nature of our luxury cabins. If unauthorized dogs are discovered during your stay, all pet fees will be doubled.
- Pet Friendly Cabins only accept dogs under 35 lbs., non-shedding, and crate trained. No dog is to be left unattended in the cabin while the Guest is away because they will cause damage. The pet fee is $50/pet/night, there is a $75 pet cleaning fee, and a refundable $250 pet deposit that is refunded upon departure as long as there are no pet damages, excessive pet hair, etc. All pets must be approved by Cabin Rentals of Georgia.
ADDITIONAL GUESTS ~
The rates stated on each cabin page are for 4 guests only, no matter how many bedrooms a cabin has or the maximum occupancy of a cabin. This allows smaller groups to enjoy the luxury amenities a larger home provides without paying for the maximum number a cabin will sleep. We ask for an honest Guest count at the time of booking and beyond throughout our communication. If unauthorized guests are discovered at the cabin you have reserved, this constitutes a policy violation as stated in your Rental Agreement.
The stated rate is for 4 guests only. To add additional guests will be $25/person/night + appropriate taxes and cleaning fees associated
- Last-minute bookings may be available, but the full amount will be due at the time of booking.
- At least one person 25 years of age or older must stay overnight in the cabin each day of the rental period. (Married couples under 25 may request a waiver.)
- No dirt bikes, all-terrain vehicles, firearms, or firecrackers are permitted on the property.
- Of course, no illegal drugs or other illegal activities are permitted on the property.
- NO SMOKING is allowed in the cabin or on the porches.
- The Experience page on our website has an extensive list of activities in the area.
Cabin Rentals of Georgia respects your preferences concerning the collection and use of your Personal Information. The following states the different ways your Personal Information is collected and used in our app and servers:
1. STORAGE: Access and download PDF reports generated by the app.
2. PHONE STATE: Allows the user to launch phone UI with prefilled telephone number for the user to make the call whether he or she decides to do so.
3. ACCOUNTS - Improves user experience by automatically filling text inputs with your information